(Polish: Stowarzyszenie Wolna Przedsiębiorczość)
We are a Polish non-profit non-governmental organization. Our main objective is to support and assist the development of small and medium-sized companies (SMEs). We help to establish, grow, innovate and expand companies from their start to matureness. We are also involved in labour market interventions, providing support for the unemployed – helping them either to start a company or to gain skills required for new jobs and find employment.
WHAT WE DO
Our services include:
- training & consultancy (business development training and advice; vocational courses)
- innovation-related services (technology audit and transfer, science & business cooperation)
- business information (Polish and EU law; EU funds; grants & loans)
- export promotion (trade missions, B2B meetings, business partner search)
- accounting services
- occupational safety and health services
- business start-up support (business plans, grants & loans)
- vocational counselling and career development (for business start-ups and job seekers)
- job brokerage
Each year we provide services for over 1000 clients. Due to public financing our services are often available for free for our unemployed clients and co-financed (available for part of the actual cost) for companies.
WHAT WE ARE
We are a team of professional consultants with deep knowledge of business environment and expertise in business planning, strategic management, innovation management, marketing, finance, accounting, Polish and EU law, occupational health and safety and other areas required by our clients. We employ highly qualified consultants, trainers, vocational counsellors and job brokers. Most of our staff are certified in project management (International Project Management Association or Prince2 certificates). We also employ IMP³rove Management Consultants specializing in assessing innovation management capabilities of SMEs.
Our BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Henryk Stasiński – President of the Board
Iwona Flis – Vice President of the Board
Iwona Różniak – Vice President of the Board
We continuously improve our business operations and service quality through maintaining management systems complying with the requirements of the internationally recognised quality standard ISO 9001:2008.