We offer services achieved by combining the expertise of our people and business support best practices to boost entrepreneurship and labour market development, innovation and international economic cooperation.
OUR MAIN PROJECT AREAS
- OUTPLACEMENT – for recently laid-off employees or those who are about to lose their jobs. To those who want to start a business we offer vocational counselling, entrepreneurship courses, business start-up grants and business consultancy; to others vocational counselling, training and job brokerage, this way assisting them through the transition to new jobs.
- INNOVATION MANAGEMENT – for entrepreneurs and employees of SMEs. Information, training and consultancy for those who plan to innovate and seek financing, support in technology transfer and intellectual property rights.
- TRAINING FOR COMPANIES – for employees of SMEs. Our courses range from technical (like welding, car mechanics, construction) through soft skills (like leadership, negotiation, communication) to up-to-date technologies (biotechnology).
- SOCIAL AND VOCATIONAL INTEGRATION – for the unemployed. We offer assistance of vocational counsellors and psychologists, computer classes, vocational training, job search workshops, internships in companies, job brokerage. We focus on people who are unprivileged in the labour market like the disabled, long-term unemployed, graduates and 50+ citizens.
- ENTERPRISE EUROPE NETWORK – for companies and people interested in starting or expanding a company in the EU market. Also for entrepreneurs and scientists looking for cooperation opportunities in technology transfer and commercialization of new technologies.
ENTERPRISE EUROPE NETWORK OFFICE
Our ENTERPRISE EUROPE NETWORK OFFICE offers:
- PARTNERING OPPORTUNITIES DATABASE – one of the world’s largest business databases, containing thousands of company profiles looking for business, innovation or research partners.
- INTERNATIONAL MATCHMAKING EVENTS, FAIR TRADES AND EXHIBITIONS – organization of trade missions across Europe offering the opportunity to meet potential partners in person.
- GOING GLOBAL – supporting business start-ups and companies in becoming exporters.